Hello Fellow Gardeners!
Take a look at this short, highlight video from the April 30, 2011 City Garden Ideas workshop. It gives a brief hint to all the good advice and practical ideas offered that day.
Thanks again to the expert panelists – Ellen, Heather, Frank, Steve and Tom – for their time and excellent insights. Enjoy the video…
And, I’m busy putting together another workshop for September.
Click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TIWkU4dmeY
Hey city gardeners! This site is for you!My name is Janine and I'm a dedicated gardener with years of hands-in-the-soil experience. My specialty is small space gardens in urban locations. There is all kinds of good information in here. Send me comments and ideas. Enjoy!
- Sorry to see her go… Parks Commissioner Toni Pollak Retiring February 17, 2014
- Fenway Victory Garden Tour July 27th! July 21, 2013
- Boston Garden Contest – Entry Deadline July 12th June 26, 2013
- Landscape Institute Offering Summer Courses May 22, 2013
- Selecting Plants That Grow – Encore Expert Advice May 16, 2013