Thanks to you, City Garden Ideas just exceeded 10,000 views!
Wow! I’m grateful for your visits, comments and active social sharing. I love that my photos are showing up on Pinterest! Keep on pinning!
I’m excited to offer more useful, relevant and fun information about gardening in small urban spaces to new and seasoned gardeners.
If you haven’t subscribed to the blog yet, please do. It’s easy and free! The sign up form is on the site’s front page. Expect to receive info-rich blog posts with expert advice, helpful tips, local workshops, contests and more!
SPOILER ALERT (not really):
My next blog will give the skinny on soil. Talk about neglected. What’s in the ground or in that flower pot is expected to be the perfect home for growing plants – without any additional care or feeding. The truth is, soil needs attention and care well before any planting gets done. If you want a healty garden, then get the dirt on soil!
And thank you, thank you, thank you again for your support. I’m shooting for 20,000 views by the end of the year. Withyour help, it will happen. Happy gardening!
Hey city gardeners! This site is for you!My name is Janine and I'm a dedicated gardener with years of hands-in-the-soil experience. My specialty is small space gardens in urban locations. There is all kinds of good information in here. Send me comments and ideas. Enjoy!
- Sorry to see her go… Parks Commissioner Toni Pollak Retiring February 17, 2014
- Fenway Victory Garden Tour July 27th! July 21, 2013
- Boston Garden Contest – Entry Deadline July 12th June 26, 2013
- Landscape Institute Offering Summer Courses May 22, 2013
- Selecting Plants That Grow – Encore Expert Advice May 16, 2013
Join 123 other subscribers
- Beautiful garden containers and ornaments Importers of fine English garden ornaments, cast stone, lead and granite statuary, planters, urns, fountains, bird baths, sundials and more.
- Great horticulture classes and certificates Landscape Institute at BAC offers classes and courses that foster creative design and stewardship of the land.
- Growing vegetables Get practical info on vegetable and flower gardening. Check out Veggie Plantings in “How Does Your Garden Grow?”
- Taking care of trees and more! This Garden Club of the Back Bay site is terrific. Great info on local gardening activities as well as efforts to plant, prune and protect our precious trees.
City Garden Ideas