Sorry, you missed it! The Saturday, May 5, 2012 was a fun and inspirational gardening workshop! Two gardening experts – Ellen Abdow from Perennial Gardens and Tom Smarr from The Garden Concierge – offered their insights and advice on creating a wonderful garden space in the city. Just click to see Ellen create a container garden right before our eyes. Tom offered gardening basics on soil, sunlight, tools and more! Sign up to receive an email on our next workshop.
Hey city gardeners! This site is for you!My name is Janine and I'm a dedicated gardener with years of hands-in-the-soil experience. My specialty is small space gardens in urban locations. There is all kinds of good information in here. Send me comments and ideas. Enjoy!
- Sorry to see her go… Parks Commissioner Toni Pollak Retiring February 17, 2014
- Fenway Victory Garden Tour July 27th! July 21, 2013
- Boston Garden Contest – Entry Deadline July 12th June 26, 2013
- Landscape Institute Offering Summer Courses May 22, 2013
- Selecting Plants That Grow – Encore Expert Advice May 16, 2013
Join 124 other followers