Have you noticed the leaves this season? Are there more falling to the ground or is it just me? Perhaps it’s just that hundreds of them snuggled into my small garden. It’s amazing. Some wedged between the fencing and the mums, some burrowed deep into the actual mums and some have clumped around the garden edging. Yesterday we cleaned up the garden and removed most of the leaves… Today, well, they found there way back… Let’s hope for a good strong wind…
Hey city gardeners! This site is for you!My name is Janine and I'm a dedicated gardener with years of hands-in-the-soil experience. My specialty is small space gardens in urban locations. There is all kinds of good information in here. Send me comments and ideas. Enjoy!
- Sorry to see her go… Parks Commissioner Toni Pollak Retiring February 17, 2014
- Fenway Victory Garden Tour July 27th! July 21, 2013
- Boston Garden Contest – Entry Deadline July 12th June 26, 2013
- Landscape Institute Offering Summer Courses May 22, 2013
- Selecting Plants That Grow – Encore Expert Advice May 16, 2013