Just wanted to say thank you! Yesterday, City Garden Ideas earned its 5,000th unique view!
Wow! I’m thrilled and humbled that people have discovered City Garden Ideas.
Small space city gardening is my passion. For me, nothing feels better than putting a young, beautiful plant into rich soil and watching it grow and bloom its heart out for all to see. Thanks for joining me on this journey. There is so much to do to beautify our city and our personal spaces. Keep up the good work! And thanks again. I am so grateful for your interest and support!
Hey city gardeners! This site is for you!My name is Janine and I'm a dedicated gardener with years of hands-in-the-soil experience. My specialty is small space gardens in urban locations. There is all kinds of good information in here. Send me comments and ideas. Enjoy!
- Sorry to see her go… Parks Commissioner Toni Pollak Retiring February 17, 2014
- Fenway Victory Garden Tour July 27th! July 21, 2013
- Boston Garden Contest – Entry Deadline July 12th June 26, 2013
- Landscape Institute Offering Summer Courses May 22, 2013
- Selecting Plants That Grow – Encore Expert Advice May 16, 2013