It’s almost here! Come join in the urban gardening fun at tomorrow’s (April 30th) City Garden Ideas workshop. 10am, First Church in Boston, 66 Marlborough Street in Boston. Get information and inspiration from five expert horticulturalists and one dedicated amateur gardener (that’s me!).
All the details are at www.citygardenideas.eventbrite.com. Cost is $25 and you can pay at the door! Hope to see you there!
Hey city gardeners! This site is for you!My name is Janine and I'm a dedicated gardener with years of hands-in-the-soil experience. My specialty is small space gardens in urban locations. There is all kinds of good information in here. Send me comments and ideas. Enjoy!
- Sorry to see her go… Parks Commissioner Toni Pollak Retiring February 17, 2014
- Fenway Victory Garden Tour July 27th! July 21, 2013
- Boston Garden Contest – Entry Deadline July 12th June 26, 2013
- Landscape Institute Offering Summer Courses May 22, 2013
- Selecting Plants That Grow – Encore Expert Advice May 16, 2013